Saturday 10 April 2010

Day 5 and a shock election reminder



So, its day 5! Today, I wasn't thinking about the election, but chilling in the sun, betting on the Grand National (I lost a pound!) and getting psyched up for Over the Rainbow, the BBC's search for a Dorothy. Oh, and also doing a quiz to see which way I should vote. See the results below.


So there I was, quietly enjoying the sunshine and vast amounts of shins on show and then, from nowhere, the labour party was thrust upon me when I saw this:



What the bloody hell is this? Why has a shop given up it's window in support of Judith Blake? Not that they shouldn't be allowed to do this, but is this normal election practice?

Having been away from Leeds for two weeks, I wonder if I am slightly delayed in noticing this. Can anyone tell me about this? All I can take from this so far is that Labour are fighting a strong game in Headingley.

Moving onto the quiz. It's based on policies and you have to pick at least 4 policies and then they base the questions around them. I chose all of them! And the result was...................................................................................................................................



Green Party! The result was:

44.44% Green
33.33% Labour
22.22% Lib Dem

So relieved to see that I didn't approve any BNP policies for any of the categories. I was slightly worried about the EU section! See breakdown below:

Crime - Labour
Democracy - Green Party
Economy - Lib Dems
Education - Green Party
Environment - Green Party
Europe - Green Party
Health / NHS - Labour
Immigration - Lib Dems
Welfare - Labour

No comments:

Post a Comment